Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Middle Child

I have to say life have definatley been interesting since Luci made her debut in January. Things (laundry, dishes, bills...) never get finished in our house anymore and most of the time we are lucky if we have the energy to even remember what we started to begin with!!! So having said that, I have to recognize my poor, confused middle child!! He is not getting overlooked because he is way too smart for that to happen. (he will poke someone until they scream, to get attention)
Now I am not saying he is bad-becasue he is such a sweet child. But he is having trouble finding his place. I'm sure his thoughts are as follows: "Momma and Daddy are always taking pictures of this little person- a.k.a Wuci- who showed up all in pink 9 months ago. Take my pictures-CHEEEEESSSSSEEEE. And everyone runs to her when she screams-so maybe I should try that.........yeah, that didn't work, I got Mr. Home Depot over all that yelling I was doing. And John William gets to do all that fun stuff called homework everynight since he is in the first grade-I can't understand why he whines like a girl about it all the time..hmm
....Guess I'll just play with my old toys in this box with see through sides...wonder where momma has been hiding this cool stuff. She keeps saying these are baby toys-but toys are toys I say!!
Oh look-the camera-and Wuci is no where around! CHHHEEEEESSSEEE!


We really do love our middle child!!! And he has been pappy free for three nights!!! We do still have blu baby!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: